Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 9 - Sea Day

Wow, our last day on Radiance.  How fast the time flies when you're having fun.  Today was a sea day, cruising through the Inside Passage.  We had incredible scenery all day.  I heard there were 3 whales playing nearby, but I missed them.  I worked on my "secret project" all afternoon and made some fantastic progress. 

This evening was busy saying good-bye to all our friends, both old and new.  Then I had the chore of packing everything for our move tomorrow morning.  We'll be going to Rhapsody, which will be docked right next to Radiance in Vancouver.  We're hoping for a smooth transition.  We had hoped to be able to go to Grouse Mountain tomorrow, but it doesn't look like the timing will work out.  We'll have to save that for another trip.

Some of the ports will be the same next week, but there will be different ones as well.  We'll be doing our whale watching tour in Juneau - I'm super excited about that.  And we'll take a train ride through the mountains and valleys in Skagway..  So that should also be a great photo op.

I'm really hoping the internet service is better next week.  My goodness, it was taking 20+ minutes to load each photo.  That really adds up!  I'll do my best to share my pix with you, tho.

So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment